October 08, 2014 – 12:50pm1 in Aries – Hunter’s Moon – Transformation: Transforming harvest into stock for the cold winter months to come
Now this is a Full Moon to take into consideration! Because Transformation time it is! Whether it concerns transforming your relationship, transforming old habitual patterns or transforming the way you present yourself to the world; change is gonna come.
This Full Moon highlights the different aspects and themes in you live that you want to break free from, or… that you are forced to break free from. Any situation that feels stale or inhibiting will be shaken up in order for you to loosen the limiting hold it has on you and to free yourselve from it. Like autumn leaves that are forcefully blown by the wind from the branches they sit on, all your relationships and connections to the external world need to be revised in order to make a major growth in awareness possible. You have to shake off what is no longer of use to you, liberate yourself from old ideas of who you should be, so you can turn our energy and attention inwards, to the core, to the soul of your being and re-connect to your authentic self.
And yes, this comes with turmoil, chaos, upheaval and – to some – maybe a feeling of loosing comfort and security on a personal level. Which, by the way, can easily be reflected on a global level as well. A bit of a Helter-Skelter time it is. Transformation doesn’t come silently but likes to be accompanied by thunder and lightning upsetting the status quo, shaking the roots of your existence. It does however, help to clean up the air. So old issues, old pains and old grief – specially those connected to the heart or to old relationships – might resurface in order to be released. Also fear of showing your true, maybe radical self is touched by this energy. And you might find that the elephant-in-the-room is suddenly the highlighted center of attention and is no longer to be ignored.
- Question is what is your status quo at this moment? Where did you adjust just to fit in? Where did you adjust to be seen as nice, or strong, or intellectual, or submissive, or something else that isn’t truly you? See those adjustments as leaves on a tree that have lost their meaning and function. They really are superfluous and because of the pressure this Full Moon brings to us, they shrivel up and are willing to lose their connection to the branch.
- Consider the celestial tide of this Full Moon to be as the autumn winds that hunt down every leave and little branch that has lost meaning, disconnecting them from the big and strong branches. Disconnecting them from the trunk and true core of the tree. Letting go of these leaves and little branches is like letting go of ideas, postures, attitudes, jobs, adjustments, relationships etc. that you feel you’ve wasted time on. This is about letting go of what is not authentically you. The theme of letting go has been something that popped up at other time-maps this year. However this time it really is about surrendering yourself to the autumn winds and the energy of the Full Moon to let them do their job.
- In this process of letting go lies the true nature of the transformational energy of this month. A tree without its leaves has to face its own bare nakedness and it has to re-embrace the qualities that makes it the kind of tree it is. A tree without its leaves is like a house that has been stripped from its interior design, or a high-end presenter like Oprah Winfrey stripped from her designer clothes and make-up. The true nature and true presence of things gets exposed. Whether you like it or not.
- And all of that gives room for you to change radically. Suddenly. And show your bare naked authenticity. Raw, natural, true, real, alive and excited. Don’t be afraid to take this leap of faith. Trees do it every year!
November 06, 2014 – 11:22pm in Taurus – Blood Moon – Survival: The simplicity of survival; taking precautionary measures to be able to survive through winter
December 06, 2014 – 01:27pm in Gemini – Long Night’s Moon – Cleansing: Letting go of the old in order to gain strength to hive the new
1 All time mentioned is GMT+1
Nina Elshof (1961, Brummen) is afgestudeerd als binnenhuisadviseur en Feng Shui consultant. In 1995 heeft zij haar bedrijf Nina Elshof Feng Shui opgericht. Sindsdien werkt zij als Feng Shui Professional met Feng Shui en Nine Star Ki. Haar meer dan twintig jaar ervaring heeft haar een schat aan inzicht en kennis opgeleverd over de achtergronden en diepgang van Feng Shui en Nine Star Ki. Nina heeft inmiddels aan meer dan 1000 mensen en bedrijven een Feng Shui of Nine Star Ki advies gegeven, of in een workshop, cursus of opleiding haar kennis met hen gedeeld.
- Crop Circles and Feng Shui
- Feng Shui
- Feng Shui by Nina; persoonlijke verhalen
- Feng Shui kijk op de wereld
- Feng Shui Tips
- Geen categorie
- Glastonbury; reis naar een nieuwe tijd
- Kraai en Raaf; boodschappers van de goden
- Nieuw huis kopen
- Nina's leven
- NineStarKi – Je Persoonlijke Pincode
- Reisverslag Caïro
- Reisverslag van een thuisblijver
- Spiritualiteit werkt in je huis
- Time-Map Full Moon
- Time-Map Volle Maan