As a Cancerian I have felt the influence of the Full Moon present in my life ever since I was a kid. By falling down and standing up again I’ve learned over the years to recognise her influence and come in tune with it. Now I’m using the energy of the Full Moon to create a time map that can be used as a directive and that creates a support in guiding you through the year. I think it is just wonderful to notice how the Full Moon can shine a different light on any given situation. This light being far more a sensitive, intuïtive and feminine one. A light that doesn’t blind, but highlights what normally prefers to lay dormant in the shadow of our excistence. Being that tremendously interesting talents and qualities, or maybe itches and aches you’re not so proud off and you rather like to forget.
Using the specific energies of every Full Moon, is a way to go on a path of selfdiscovery and -development. A path that will certainly make you look back at the end of year, realizing you didn’t think of coming this far just by using Full Moon energy as a new beacon of light. You’ll be surprised!
January 16, 2014 – 05:53am(1) in Cancer – Wolf Moon or Hunger Moon – Cleansing: Clearing out even the last parts of the old in order to liberate oneself from the burden
February 15, 2014 – 00:54am in Leo – Snow Moon – Germinative Power: Discern plans in achievable and non-achievable
March 16, 2014 – 06:10pm in Virgo – Storm Moon or Death Moon – Protection: A plan awakens into reality and needs protection
April 15, 2014 – 09:45am in Libra – Seed Moon or Pink Moon – Rebirth: The new is beginning to take on form; there is trust and confidence that it will prosper
May 14, 2014 – 09:18pm in Scorpio – Grass Moon or Flower Moon – Growth: Feeling joy that everything is taking place as desired
June 13, 2014 – 06:13am in Sagittarius – Planting Moon – Destination: Everything has found it’s true destiny and come to fruitition
July 12, 2014 – 01:26pm in Capricorn – Hay Moon or Rose Moon – Sacrifice: Gratitude for abundance; maybe a good moment for a small sacrifice for the harvest to come (2)
Sacrifice. To many this is a scary word meaning they have to give up on something they really like and prefer to keep holding on to, something that feels like being part of ones identity. Sacrifice also has a religious connotation to it, suggesting offering something to a deity, maybe even in the form of crucifixion. However which way to turn it, we feel sacrifice is connected to hardship, causing pain and suffering. Well, that is something you wouldn’t expect in the midst of summer where everything is supposed to be bright and cheerful!
The Full Moon of this month however invites you to take a look at the sacrifices you make for instance for your job to provide for your home and family. Does this create tension between carrier and family? And how do you deal with that? Which choices do you make that result in the sacrifice of something dear to you? And are these choices made out off integrity with yourself or out off pressure from moral standards? Is the sacrifice you have made so far, in any way been benificial to you? If so, you know that some sacrificies are worthwhile which in the end will leave you gaining more then you’ve lost. This is something to really be grateful about! Something to celebrate and say grace for!
The sacrificial energy of this months Full Moon however also invites you to make choices about the direction you want to take in your life which demands leaving things behind that may be dear or comfortable to you. Giving up on things that have made up your life so far is always hard to do but essential if you want to move along on the flow of change and personal development. So what is it you need to let go off that is holding you back from reaching your goals?
In order to help you gain clarity on this process of sacrifice, you may want to use the energy of this Full Moon to do some research on this.
Now last month I invited you to look into the question of having reached your destiny. Maybe you found yourself looking at a bit of frustration, realising that you’re not quite there yet. This is the time to take decisive follow up on that and weigh the balance of restricting obligations against the dreams and whishes about what you want to achieve in this world. In order to do that, you first need to get clarity on the goals you want to set for yourself. Secondly you have to commit yourself to that goal. Next step is to take stock of your situation and see if these new goals fit in. Last but not least I invite you to make necessary sacrifice(s).
- Clarity invites you to really take an in-depth look at what it is you want to do with your life and what it is you want to achieve in this lifetime. What is it that makes your heart pound faster? What is the dream you want to realise? You can use the clues and insights you got from last month’s investigation of your destiny as a starting point and from there take it a step further. Knowing or feeling you haven’t reached your true destiny yet is one thing, but to clearly determine what this destiny, this goal is you’re after is a next level up. And please don’t hesitate to dream big!! Which mission is your soul on? What is it that really would satisfy you on a deep heartfelt and emotional level?
- Once you’re clear about the goal you are after, you next have to fully commit yourself to it. No but’s and if’s here please! Get in charge of what it is you want to achieve and really go for it! Commit! This doesn’t mean that you have to immediately start devoting all your time to this goal. But it does require committing fully and unconditionally to it in your mind and heart! This by the way is not about reaching your goals within Olympic time limits. It will take some time. But commitment will ensure you that you won’t get distracted, nor become victim of procrastination. If, however, you – since you’re only human – do get distracted or when procrastination lurks around the corner, you can tap back into commitment to regain power and motion.
- Now to have a goal is one thing but to get there is another and it might be well so that your starting point isn’t even close to the goal you want to reach or the mission you want to get on. So now you have to figure out what the necessary steps are you have to take to reach that goal or get on that mission. Therefore you have to take stock of your present situation. Which ingredients of the present status quo are holding you stuck or holding you back from reaching your goal? What is missing that you need to require to come in a better position to bring your goal to work? What needs to change in order to create room for you to move into a new direction? What is it that needs to go to free yourself enough to be able to take a next step?
- And yes, eventually this will ask of you to sacrifice the bits and pieces, the elements that feel as restrictions that have a hold on you. Every farewell is accompanied with the pain of letting go and leaving behind a bit that hopefully has served you well so far. It might make you feel melancholic a bit as well. However this is also about sacrificing the fears and the limiting thoughts that have kept you small and that you’ve used so far to derive safety from! Sacrificing comfort might even be harder to do then leaving behind a wonderful place you’ve lived in or a job that profided you with necessary money. Don’t hold back now! Surrender to the sacrifice and follow your true destiny!
August 10, 2014 – 08:10pm in Aquarius – Red Moon or Lightning Moon – Wisdom: Harvest in a spiritual way; to gain insight in ones lifecycle
September 09, 2014 – 03:38am in Pisces – Harvest Moon or Corn Moon – Immortality: Harvest; becoming aware of the new seed as part of the new lifecycle
October 08, 2014 – 12:50pm in Aries – Hunter’s Moon – Transformation: Transforming harvest into stock for the cold winter months to come
November 06, 2014 – 11:22pm in Taurus – Blood Moon – Survival: The simplicity of survival; taking precautionary measures to be able to survive through winter
December 06, 2014 – 01:27pm in Gemini – Long Night’s Moon – Cleansing: Letting go of the old in order to gain strength to hive the new
(1) All time mentioned is GMT+1
(2) Source used as inspiration for this blog: Virgo magic by Emily Trinkaus
Nina Elshof (1961, Brummen) is afgestudeerd als binnenhuisadviseur en Feng Shui consultant. In 1995 heeft zij haar bedrijf Nina Elshof Feng Shui opgericht. Sindsdien werkt zij als Feng Shui Professional met Feng Shui en Nine Star Ki. Haar meer dan twintig jaar ervaring heeft haar een schat aan inzicht en kennis opgeleverd over de achtergronden en diepgang van Feng Shui en Nine Star Ki. Nina heeft inmiddels aan meer dan 1000 mensen en bedrijven een Feng Shui of Nine Star Ki advies gegeven, of in een workshop, cursus of opleiding haar kennis met hen gedeeld.
Blijf in contact, meld je aan voor mijn mails
Krijg wekelijks nieuwe Feng Shui energie persoonlijk in je mailbox.Ja! Dat wil ik graag